After arriving from Cusco, Arequipa or La Paz by bus, our driver Vacilio will pick you up from the bus station or from any part of the center of Puno, paddling by kayak in the afternoon, it is an unforgettable experience, you will look at the cover of the sun.
if you arriving by PERUHOP bus, and you want to go uros island. send me a Email, Reservas@titicacaworldwide.com or whapsaap
- Tour Duration: 2 hours approx. (hotel/uros/hotel)
- Distance Paddling: 10 km round-trip.
- Hotel Pick-Up Time: 4:00 pm.
- Drop Off By Hotels: 6.00 pm.
- Kayak tour: Daily
WHAT WILL YOU DO IN TWO HOURS OF KAYAK?
We will start at 4:00PM by Isla Esteves (Hotel Livertador), and we will go through the bay of Puno in the direction of Isla de los Uros (Suma Kile Island is our stop, you will have information about the history of Uros, then you will have free time to to explore.
– 4:00 pm transfer from your hotel to kayak dock.
– 4.15 pm arrival to the launching point and meet your guide.
– 4:20 pm you begin paddling to Uros Islands.
– 5:10 am arrival time to the set of floating islands.
– 5:30 am after exploring the area, we’ll getting back to same departure point.
– 6:15 pm arrival time to the local port and return to hotels by a van.
WHAT SHOULD I BRING TO KAYAKING?
- Sun protection
What’s included in kayaking morning?
- Transfer from your Puno hotel to kayak port.
- Kayak equipment
- Entrance fees to Uros islands.
- English-Spanish speaking group guide.
- Drop off by hotel on return.
I have doubts in kayak tour
If you have questions about our tour, take your time and write to firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsap +51965 025 367 We will show you more obsessions according to your available time.
you will paddle inside (the totora reeds) and with a little wind,bring warm clothe.
- Wear light clothing and also warm, the weather in the mornings is cold, at noon hot and windy by afternoon.
- Wear cap and/orsun cream.
- Cash if you want to buy souvenirs, they do not accept credit cards.
- Drinks and/or snacks.